- Stamps – Lawn Fawn, “Joy to the Woods,” “Cheery Christmas,” and “Elphie Selfie”
- Dies –
- Lawn Fawn, “Joy to the Woods,” “Happy Birthday Border,” “Cheery Christmas,” and “Elphie Selfie”
- Sizzix – Tim Holtz – Tree Rings die with Textured Impressions embossing folder
- Patterned paper – Lawn Fawn 6 X 6″ Paper Pack “Knock on Wood”
- Distress Inks – Espresso Powder, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this card for my son’s 19th birthday. He likes woodland critters and I gathered rodents and other creatures from a number of stamp sets to get the right combination. It was fun to use the tree stump as the platform for them to dance upon. I cut the “Tree Rings” die from white cardstock, embossed it, and then applied several different Distress inks to get the right coloring. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday, Trenton!
- Stencil – The Crafter’s Workshop – TCW631s – “Mini Doodle Bloom”
- Stamp – Hero Arts – CL738 “Messages with Flourish”
- Patterned paper – Sizzix – “Fox Tales” Paper Pad
- Ink – Ranger Distress Inks – Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
I used the Crafter’s Workshop stencil and applied Distress Ink through a portion of it to create the image for this card. The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #228. I mounted the white panel onto a piece of subtly patterned paper from Sizzix. It picked up my ink colors perfectly. I think I succeeded at clean and simple on this card! Hope to see you soon.
- Embossing folders – Sizzix “Rosemary,” “Bohemian Lace” and “Flourishes #3”
- Die cuts – Poppy Stamps “Lovely Tendril” and Technique Tuesday “Say It – Hello”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
I made this for the Virtual Cardmaking Party at OWH for Fourth of July weekend 2014. This challenge was to create a card using at least three textures. I used the textured panels for the background and used die cuts for the sentiment and imagery. Thanks for visiting.
- Dies – die cuts made with Elizabeth Craft Designs “Pinecone” and “Sprig with Berries” and Penny Black “Love and Joy”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Silver and Gold” collection
- Metallic cord
- Gold Circle Diamond Dots Stickers – Stampendous
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this Christmas card using several different die cuts, which made it kind of fun, as I mixed different colors of cardstock for some richness and a little more complexity to the imagery. This is a perfect response to the Shopping our Stash challenge #129: Holiday or Winter. Thanks for visiting today.