- Stamps –
- Newton’s Nook – Raccoon Rascals
- Lawn Fawn – Happy Happy Happy Add-on
- Stencil – Newton’s Nook – Tree Rings
- Dies –
- Mama Elephant – Heart Border
- Elizabeth Craft Designs – Entwined Hearts
- Cardstock – Paper Accents and BoBunny
- Copic Markers
- Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Ribbon – May Arts
This was a fun card to make, partly because of the subject matter (more cute animals!) and also because I pulled out supplies from multiple companies. It is fun to mix it up sometimes. It was way too difficult to resist making a raccoon Valentine for my mom. Many people don’t know this, but she has several friends who are raccoons.
I started by coloring the raccoon image with Copic markers and fussy cutting it. I made the tree stump (slice?) by applying Distress Ink through a stencil and cutting it out, then using it for a backdrop. I assembled the various elements, finishing with the sentiment and tying a ribbon at the top. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenge – Shopping Our Stash Challenge 389 – Make Your Mark