- Stamps –
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Entomology”
- Simon Says Stamp “Happy & Smile”
- Dies – Sizzix “Royal Flip-its”
- Patterned papers – Graphic45 “Nature Sketchbook” 8 X 8″ paper pad
- Embossing powder – Lindy’s Stamp Gang “Twilight Jade Slate”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I believe this card is technically called a flip card, although I’ve also seen it referred to as a flop card! I wouldn’t call it a flop–I’ve made much worse cards! Anyhoo, it is constructed so that when you open it up the butterfly on the front flips and the sentiment is behind it. You can get the idea in the photo below.
I heat-embossed the moth on the front with a subtly iridescent powder, which isn’t overly evident in the top photo. This Graphic45 paper collection is so pretty, it was hard to choose which patterns to use! I’ve been coveting it for a long time! But I really was drawn to the greens of these two papers. Thanks for visiting.