- Stamps – Lawn Fawn: “You are Sublime,” and “Push Here” sets
- Dies – Lawn Fawn: “You are Sublime,” “Lift the Flap Circles,” and “Porthole Frames”
- Copic markers
- Embossing powder – Ranger -Silver Pearl
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Paper Accents
This card was very fun to make. I die-cut the round flap, making a window in the top piece of grey cardstock. I colored my cast of characters with Copic markers and created the scene with the sea creatures in a layer underneath on light blue cardstock and adhered it behind the opening in the grey cardstock. I added the porthole frame around the circle flap and stamped “open” on the flap tab. The tab can then be tucked into the porthole frame. I colored the submarine image with metallic gel pens and adhered it to the outside of the flap. I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, adhering it to the bottom of the front panel. I then adhered the grey cardstock to the polka-dot, top fold card base. As always, Lawn Fawn has produced some great stamps and dies to create scenes with. I’m only getting started! Thanks for visiting.
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #32 – Inspiration Board
Create and Makes Challenge #22 “Anything Goes”
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #297 “By the Sea”
- Stamps – Newton’s Nook “Raccoon Rascals”
- Embossing folder- Darice “Birch Tree”
- Die – Just Rite Custom Dies “Vintage Labels Two”
- Button – Prima Wood Buttons
- Patterned paper – Ella & Viv Paper Company “Oxidation”
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Bazzill cardstock
- Copic markers
I am behind in posting here. I made this card some time ago. I created the background by using an embossing folder and then sanding the paper to make the embossed tree trunk images stand out. I colored the stamped raccoons with Copic markers. I stamped the sentiment, that came from the same stamp set as the raccoons, and die-cut it. I’ve had the button in my stash for years, and I thought it fit this card very well. It was really fun putting this card together. Thanks for visiting.
Sunny Day Crafting – Challenge #26 – Any Animal on a Project
- Stamps –
- Lawn Fawn “Critter Concert” and “Forest Feast”
- Hero Arts “Father’s Day Message”
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Critter Concert,” “Forest Feast” and “Scalloped Rectangle Stackables”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Copic Markers
I love mixing and matching elements from different Lawn Fawn sets! I love the new musical critter set, and it was fun to place them on the big stump from the “Forest Feast” set in my stash. I colored each of the stamped and die-cut images with Copic markers. I made this card for my husband, and we are enjoying the company of our one son who just returned home for the summer from his first year of college. Thanks for visiting today!
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #30 – Cards for Guys
2 Crafty Critter Crazies – Challenge #15
- Napkin – Hoffmaster “Sweet Sunflowers”
- Stamp – Indigo Blu “Bunnies Dinkie”
- Copper embossing powder
- Sequins – 28 Lilac Lane
- Cardstock – Neenah
I participated in a swap that had a “sunshine” theme recently with a group of online friends (some of whom I’ve actually met!). We trade these baseball card-sized Artist’s Trading Cards (ATCs) with each other from time to time. This time around the theme was “Here Comes the Sun.”
I made my cards using a pretty cocktail napkin as a base, adhering it to cardstock with gel medium which makes a nice texture.
I heat embossed the stamped sentiment onto vellum, cut it out and added it to the cards strategically so I didn’t cover the flowers completely. I’ve had this stamp for quite a while and have always liked the sentiment on it. Finally I arranged sequins from my stash around for a little visual interest. You can get a closer look at one here.
Thanks for stopping by.
Shopping Our Stash #358 – Summer Color Palette
Crafty Gal’s Corner – Challenge #167 ~ Summer Colours
- Stamps –
- Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Little Things”
- Hero Arts “Petite Birthday”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden Periodical”
- Ranger Distress Collage Medium – Crazing
- Washi tape – Little B and Tim Holtz Ideaology Tissue Tape – “Sketchbook”
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Houndstooth”
- Ephemera – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Dolls, Thrift Shop
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this card for my brother-in-law’s birthday. I started with the BoBunny paper, which I lightly gessoed and layered some ephemera and tape on top. I covered the entire surface with collage medium. I applied some Distress inks through a stencil and more inks with a sponge applicator to add some more color. Once everything was dry, I stamped the globe and postage stamp images, along with the birthday sentiment. Finally I adhered the whole panel onto a card base. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge: Crafting by Designs “For the Boys”
- Stamps –
- Art Gone Wild “Fancy Florals”
- Kodomo “Happy Birthday”
- Ink – Ranger Distress – Picked Raspberry
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs, Inc.
- Glitter – Ranger Stickles – Diamond
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and BoBunny Back-To-Back Dots
I created this card as a one-layer card with the exception of the sentiment. I stamped the flower stamp, masking it so I could overlap flowers. I added the more solid “background” on the left-hand side by applying ink to my Gelli Plate. I cut around some of the flowers on the right side for some visual initerest. For the flower centers, I added glitter with Stickles, and then scattered a few sequins around the flowers for a little more shine. Finally I added the birthday sentiment. Thanks for stopping by.
Crafty Creations Challenge #367 – Anything Goes
Paper Players Challenge #394 – Clean and Simple “Bloom”
- Patterned papers – Doodlebug Designs “DragonTales” Collection
- Stamp – Paper Smooches “Huge Hugs 2”
- Candy Buttons – Basic Grey “Capture”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Paper Accents
This was a fun card to make. A cardmaking friend has a relative with kids who need some cheering up, so this is a card I’ve made for the cause. I love these dragons. I’ve had the sentiment stamp and the little epoxy stickers for years!
Shopping Our Stash #354 “For the Kids”