- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Year Five”
- Dies – Lawn Fawn “Stitched Circle Frames”
- Patterned papers – Lawn Fawn “Perfectly Plaid” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Bling – EK Success – Sticko dimensional stickers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Zig Clean Color markers
- KaiserCraft metallic gel pens
I’ve been meaning to make an otter card with this set for a while now. I brought it with us to the coast–how appropriate–and finally got it colored and put together! I colored the otter with Zig watercolor markers and the ribbon on the present with a metallic marker. It was fun to layer the different papers using the varying sizes of die-cut circles–almost like paper piecing. Thanks for stopping by today.
Challenge – LawnFawnatics Challenge #1 “Happy Birthday.”
- Die-cut embellishment – K & Company Tim Coffey Stitched Adornments
- Embossing folder – Sizzix “Swirls4”
- Stamp – (sentiment) PowerPoppy “Dyn amic Duos Peonies & Tulips”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
My family is working through my birthday card stash pretty quickly, so I decided to make a quick birthday card trying not to think very much. I didn’t worry about challenges or using something from a particular brand, etc. So this is what I came up with and I like it! I hope you do, too. Have a great day and thanks for visiting.
- Stamps and Dies – Lawn Fawn “Jump for Joy” sets
- Embossing powder – Stampendous “Lettuce”
- Sequins – 28 Lilac Lane “Neutrals”
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Copic markers
I couldn’t resist these creatures playing in the Fall leaves! I stamped and die-cut the various elements to create a clean and simple birthday card for my son. The images are colored with Copic markers. I’m thinking this card is perfect for the Paper Players Challenge #313 “Taste of Fall.” Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps –
- Impression Obsession MC181 “Cupcake”
- Avery Elle “Oh Happy Day”
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny Secret Garden Collection: Roses (both sides)
- Markers – KaiserCraft metallic gel pens
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I’m doing a little catching up on cardmaking while I have a few days off. I’ve had this stamp set for a long time and it is always fun to pull something out of my stash. I decided to pick up on the roses on some of the cupcakes and repeat roses with the patterned paper. I colored the cupcakes with KaiserCraft gel pens that really work well with their 0.6mm tips for fine lines.
I created this card using a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #250. Unfortunately, I forgot to link it over there until the deadline had passed! Oh well! I will be linking to The Paper Players current challenge, which is #309: Something Sweet. A group of stamping friends and I have been virtually getting together for two years, so we decided to make cupcake cards for the occasion and this is mine. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamp and stencil set – Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 “Hydrangea”
- Die (Tag) – Simon Says Stamp “Medium Tags”
- Stamp (Sentiment) – Simon Says Stamp “Happy & Smile” set
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden”
- Ranger Distress inks – Shaded Lilac, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, and Crushed Olive
- Embossing paste – translucent – Wendy Vecchi Studio 490
- Sequins – Simon Says Stamp – Assorted Moonshine
- Cardstock – Paper Accents “Lavender Twilight”
I created this card for my sister’s birthday. I had created a number of images with the hydrangea stamp and stencil set when I was demonstrating with them at Runaway Art and Craft Studio in Salem, Oregon. After I stamped and colored this image with Distress inks, I added some translucent embossing paste over the flowers to add some texture. I put the image together with a birthday tag colored with matching Distress ink and added some sequin sparkle. This Anything Goes card fits the Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge this week and the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge, too. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – My Favorite Things “Strike up the Band” set
- Die – My Favorite Things “Strike up the Band”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden” 6″ X 6″ paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp Cardstock – Fog
- Copic markers
- Stampendous embossing powder – Detail White
- Hero Arts spray ink – Unicorn
There are so many cute bunnies in this stamp set from My Favorite Things! I’ve had these stamps and dies for a while, but hadn’t gotten a chance to use them on a card until now. I’m also entering this card in two challenges on the My Favorite Things blog: The Sketch #291 challenge and MFT Color Challenge #50. After I stamped and die cut the bunny, I colored it with Copics to match the MFT color challenge. I popped it up with dimensional adhesive on the patterned paper background that I spattered with white spray ink. I heat embossed the sentiment in white and added the musical notes from the stamp set. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Art Impressions Any Cake and Kodomo Happy Birthday
- Dies – Art Impressions Window Die
- Patterned paper – Echo Park Scoot: Little Helicopters
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling Crystal Blue and Simon Says Stamp Fog
I must say before I go into any explanation of this card–this card required me to think much too hard! There was a front and back to the raccoons and window, things needed to line up, etc. The design on the card front fits The Paper Players Sketch Challenge #296. The overall card is 4-3/4″ square. I colored the raccoons with Copic markers and cut them out. I die cut the windows, added the raccoons and layered the patterned paper and cardstock so that everything lined up and then stamped the sentiments. I made this card for my mom’s 86th birthday. She has a raccoon (sometimes more) who comes visit her sometimes, so when I saw this stamp, I knew I needed to use it for her birthday card! Happy Birthday, Mom! Thanks for stopping by.