- Die cuts:
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations – Skeleton Leaves
- Avery Elle – Pierced Mat Die
- Stamp – Stampendous “Seasonal Swirls”
- Inks – Ranger Tim Holtz Distress: Aged Mahogany, Carved Pumpkin, Forest Moss, Wild Honey and Walnut Stain
- Embossing powder – Lindy’s Stamp Gang – Pumpkin Fiesta
- Cardstock – Bazzill
It was fun to use this new leaf die set and then combine the leaves with items I’ve had in my stash for quite a while. I started off by applying five colors of Distress ink to mixed media cardstock with a foam applicator tool, blending the colors as I went. Once I was happy with the colors, I die cut the leaves from this fall-colored paper. I then die cut the dot-embossed kraft cardstock with the Avery Elle die and adhered it to the card base. I arranged the leaves on top, adhering them when I was happy with the composition. From there, I added the sentiment with dimensional adhesive and called it done! Thanks for visiting.