- Stamps – Hero Arts “Hipster Animals” and “Father’s Day Message”
- Dies –
- Elizabeth Craft Designs “Beaded Circle Frames”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft “Mister Fox Collection”
- Watercolor paper – Strathmore cold press
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ink pads – Versafine “Onyx Black” and “Satin Red”
- Zig Clean Color markers
I stamped the bear and his accessories in Versafine ink. He’s quite dapper! I always like dressing up cute animals! That’s why it so appropriately fits the bill for Week 253 Challenge at Casology: Clothes. I added color to the bear and the stamped sentiment with Zig Clean Color markers and added water with a waterbrush to blend and soften the colors. I fussy-cut the bear (I have the dies, but wanted to layer the accessories directly to the same layer). I adhered it to the patterned circle die-cut, layered with the Beaded Circle Frame die-cut, with some dimensional adhesive. I trimmed the sentiment into a flag and layered on black cardstock strip. I placed all elements onto the card base to complete the card. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps and Dies – Lawn Fawn “Jump for Joy” sets
- Embossing powder – Stampendous “Lettuce”
- Sequins – 28 Lilac Lane “Neutrals”
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Copic markers
I couldn’t resist these creatures playing in the Fall leaves! I stamped and die-cut the various elements to create a clean and simple birthday card for my son. The images are colored with Copic markers. I’m thinking this card is perfect for the Paper Players Challenge #313 “Taste of Fall.” Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Altenew – Fresh Freesia
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug – Kassie’s Brocade
- Zig Clean Color watercolor markers
- Cardstock – BoBunny Violet Dot and Paper Accents Lavender Twilight
I stamped this pretty freesia on watercolor paper and colored it with Zig markers and a waterbrush. After I was finished watercoloring, I stamped the sentiment which is from the same Altenew clear stamp set. I used my Misti to get a nice, dark image. I’m a big fan of that tool! I wanted the card to be simple and elegant, so I used an embossed layer and offset it a bit to make the brocade embossing more visible. The Addicted to CAS challenge #89 – Petals is a current challenge and this is pretty clean and simple, so I’ll toss my hat in the ring. Thanks for stopping by.
- Dies – Spellbinders “Foxy” and Lawn Fawn “Happy Birthday Border”
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Hillside” collection (6″ X 6″ paper pad)
- Washi tape – Love My Tapes and We R Memory Keepers
- Cardstock – WorldWin and Bazzill
I created this clean and simple card featuring the cute fox die cut from Spellbinders. I used the sketch: Freshly Made Sketches #232, with a couple of strips of Washi tape. I attached the black die-cut sentiment so that it connected to the black mat to tie the design together. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps –
- Visible Image – from Flower INKcognito set (free stamp on April Craft Stamper)
- Hero Arts – sentiment from CL738 Messages with Flourish set
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
- Inks – Ranger Distress inks: Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean
This card is a quintessential clean and simple one! The flower image, from Visible Image, was the freebie on the cover of the April Craft Stamper magazine. I applied the Distress Ink to the clear stamp that I had mounted on my new Misti with a sponge applicator tool. The Misti allowed me to keep the stamp positioned and apply as much ink additional ink as I wanted. This was a great help in planning for this card. The Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge for March is Anything Goes, so this seems quite appropriate for that! I’m also submitting this to the Paper Players Challenge #287 – Celebrate Spring. It has been nice to have a little extra time to create during the last few days! Thanks for stopping by.
- Stencil – The Crafter’s Workshop – TCW631s – “Mini Doodle Bloom”
- Stamp – Hero Arts – CL738 “Messages with Flourish”
- Patterned paper – Sizzix – “Fox Tales” Paper Pad
- Ink – Ranger Distress Inks – Abandoned Coral, Spun Sugar and Squeezed Lemonade
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
I used the Crafter’s Workshop stencil and applied Distress Ink through a portion of it to create the image for this card. The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #228. I mounted the white panel onto a piece of subtly patterned paper from Sizzix. It picked up my ink colors perfectly. I think I succeeded at clean and simple on this card! Hope to see you soon.
- Die – Memory Box “Flicker Hearts”
- Stamp – My Sentiments Exactly H178 “Valentine’s Day”
- Crystal Stickers “Ruby Round 3mm”
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White and Bazzill (red)
This is the first Valentine I’ve made so far this year. It features the lovely die from Memory Box that really deserves to be the focal point in this clean and simple card. I really like the detail that you get with this die. I backed the cut area with red cardstock and added the red bling in honor of Addicted to CAS Challenge #80 “Code Word Red”, and which follows the basic layout of Paper Players Sketch #279. Thanks for visiting.