- Patterned paper – Authentique Jubilee Collection: Jubilee Six and Jubilee Three
- Die – Lawn Fawn “Outside In Stitched Scalloped
- Cardstock – KaiserCraft
- Paper flowers
- Ranger Distress Mica Spray – Tarnished Brass
- Rose – Maya Road
For this card I layered the “Happy Easter” panel from the Authentique Jubilee “Jubilee Six” paper onto a pink scalloped panel that I cut with the Lawn Fawn die. I layered that onto another pretty Authentique paper from the Jubilee collection called “Jubilee Three.” I tied the ribbon around the layers and adhered the whole thing to a pink card base.
I colored the flowers to match the papers. For the larger flower, I sprayed it with mica spray and topped it with a smaller paper flower that I colored with a Copic marker (R81). I added a pink plastic button for the flower center and adhered the flower bundle to the base of the card above the ribbon. I added the small plastic rose to the top left of the card.
Thanks for visiting and Happy Easter!
- Paper – Authentique “Jubilee Six,” “Jubilee Two”
- Dies –
- My Favorite Things “Stitched Traditional Tag”
- Lawn Fawn “Stitched Circle Frames”
- Stamps – Avery Elle “Loads of Wishes”
- Cardstock – KaiserCard – Eggshell and Sprout
- Embossing Powder – Ranger – “Tea Rose”
- Ink – Ranger Distress Ink – Ripe Persimmon
This is another Easter card I created using the Authentique papers from the “Jubilee” collections. I cut the bunny image from the “Jubilee Six” paper with the My Favorite Things tag die, which is the centerpiece of the card. The background (green print) panel and the carrot strip are both from Jubilee papers as well. All of the cut pieces were edged with Ripe Persimmon ink to tie the elements together. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge: City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 403 – Is Anybunny There?
- Patterned paper –
- Card base – Authentique Jubilee Two Collection: “Authentique Lace Two”
- Bunny image – Authentique Jubiliee Collection: “Jubilee Two”
- Die – Lawn Fawn “Scalloped Rectangle Stackables”
- Stamp – Avery Elle “Loads of Wishes”
- Washi tape
- Ranger Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Miniature trowel
I designed this card for a class I’m teaching at Runaway Art and Craft Studio (class description). This is one of four Easter cards in the class, all using Authentique Easter papers. The image with the bunny and chicks comes from the Authentique Jubilee paper collection. I cut the bunny image from that collection, added a strip of washi tape and inked the edges to keep a vintage look. I added a small trowel, tying twine around the handle with a bow for an additional Spring touch. I’ve been waiting to find the perfect excuse to use those little trowels–they’re so doggone cute! I stamped the sentiment and adhered the entire thing to the card base (made from another lovely Authentique paper) that I die cut for a scalloped edge. A very simple card to share some Easter joy. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenge: Inspiration Destination Challenge #145 – Anything Goes
- Stamp – Inky Antics “New Year Cheer”
- Die – My Favorite Things “Pierced Rectangles”
- Distress Oxide Inks – Ranger – Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade
- Patterned paper – Authentique “Bountiful”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing powder – Lawn Fawn – gold
I created this card using a variety of items I’ve accumulated, both old and new. I’m challenging myself to use (and hopefully use-up!) things in my stash. I always make a few New Year’s cards to send to people who I didn’t quite get Christmas cards mailed to in time. I created the background for this one by combining three different Distress Oxide inks. I really like the calligraphic Inky Antics stamp and embossing it in gold seemed appropriate for New Year’s. I added a few sequins for a bit more sparkle. Thanks for visiting.
Paperminutes Challenge #519 Happy New Year
Papercraft Challenges #2 Happy New Year
- Stamps – Poppy Stamps “Penguin Be Mine”
- Dies –
- Poppy Stamps “Penguin Be Mine”
- WPlus9 -“Stackers: Hearts”
- Patterned paper – Authentique “Beloved” Collection – “Beloved Three” (both sides)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Baker’s twine
- Red metallic paper – Paper Accents
I know! Valentine’s Day is long past! I made this Valentine for my Mom, but just didn’t get it posted right away. This is a fabulous stamp and die set from Poppy (and I have a discerning eye when it comes to penguins!). I colored the penguin and accessories with Copic markers and used the coordinating die set to easily cut them out. The greeting was also from the Poppy set. The patterned papers are actually both side of the same sheet by Authentique. I have a bit of the red metallic paper I used for the heart peaking out from behind the patterned layer to tie things together. This card perfectly fits the theme for the current challenge at Poppy: Hearts Aflutter. Thanks for stopping by.