- Paper – Authentique Mysterious collection: “Mysterious Six” (main image) and “Mysterious Five”
- Pebbles Trick or Treat collection: “Candy Corn”
- October Afternoon: Witch Hazel collection: “Whisker of Cat”
- Web – American Crafts Details: Halloween – Spider web doilies
- Bat brad – Hot off the Press
- Ribbon – May Arts
- Black crocheted lace
- Black cardstock
I had fun creating this festive Halloween card featuring patterned papers. I love vintage Halloween images, so I chose this witch and cat for the focal point of this card. I pulled all kinds of things from my stash, some of which I’ve had for a number of years, to add to this card. I must admit, it took me a long time to come up with the completed design. I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by.
September 29th, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Another nice example of what you taught in class about paper! Thanks.