- Patterned papers – Authentique “Refreshed Collection: Refreshed Four” and “Refreshed Collection: Refreshed Six”
- Die – My Favorite Things “Stitched Tags”
- Tea Bag
- Stencil – Dina Wakley Media “Plastic Canvas”
- Acrylic paint – Dina Wakley Media “Blushing”
- Scribble Stick – Dina Wakley Media “Ruby”
- Washi tape – Dina Wakley Media
I created this mixed media tag for a class I taught. I really enjoyed putting it together with a variety of materials and knowing that combining these materials would be something new for some of the students. I began with a die-cut tag from raindrop patterned paper. Layers include some stenciled acrylic paint, washi tape, and tea bag paper beneath the fussy-cut bird from Autentique paper. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge – The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge #194- All Creatures Great and Small
May 26th, 2018 at 6:54 pm
Wonderful tag. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter’s Cafe this fortnight for our “All creatures Great and Small” challenge.
May 26th, 2018 at 8:32 pm
May 27th, 2018 at 6:49 am
Love your tag, great backgroground and love the bird. Must have been a fun class.