- Patterned papers –
- Authentique Shamrock Collection – Shamrock Five
- Authentique Clover Collection – Clover Five (focal image)
- Die – Art Impressions – Banner Double Stitched Dies
- Doily – Doodlebug Designs
- Twine – May Arts
- Cardsotck –
- Paper Accents Glitter Cardstock – Green
I really like the color green, so when I had a chance to use these Authentique papers to create a card for Runaway Art and Craft Studio, I was excited. This is a very simple card with small touches that make it special: glitter paper matting around the focal image, lovely patterned paper from Authentique, the doily and twine at the top, and that eye-catching banner die-cut I made with the new Art Impressions die. And everything is green! Thanks for visiting today.
Challenge – The Paper Players PP429 – Monochromatic Clean and Simple Challenge
- Patterned papers – Reminisce “Celebration Dots,” “Celebration Chevron,” “Celebration Stripe,” “Celebration Stars”
- Die cut sticker – Reminisce “Made in the USA”
- Cardstock – Bazill
This is a very simple card that showcases a new Reminisce paper collection. The owner of our new LSS asked me to make some things using this collection to show shoppers some ideas. I used Sketch 245 at Clean and Simple Stamping as a guide for this. I thought the little flags might be kind of fun with the patriotic patterns. Thanks for visiting today.
- Featured Stamp – “Newspaper Heart” by Hero Arts
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny (Violet Dot and Blush Dot)
- Sentiment stamp – “Be My V” by Penny Black
- Crystal stickers – Mark Richards Enterprise, Inc.
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
- Ribbon – May Arts
I made this card at the request of Lisa, the owner of Stampin’ Cat Studio. It will be one of many cards featured in the store showcasing new products at the open house there (called “What’s New, Pussycat?”). I used white embossing powder on white cardstock. I rubbed four different colors of Colorbox Chalk Ink over the image, blending the colors together. Then I trimmed it and mounted it on cardstock, popping it up with dimensional adhesive over a color-blocked background. Super simple, but lots of texture. And the star of our show is none other than Moonlight! I think this may be her debut here! Thanks for stopping by.
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted” collection from their 6″ X 6″ pad
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Standard Circles” and “Lacey Circles”
- Stamp – Inky Antics “Thank You”
- Silver metal stickers – Mark Richards
I was inspired by Unscripted Sketch #130 for this card. I love the paper piecing of this sketch with this BoBunny paper collection. The small print really lends itself to this kind of design. This was another Design Team card for Stampin’ Cat Studio. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Stampendous – “Cattus Librum” cling stamp
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Enchanted Dots”
- Border die – Memory Box “Meridian Border”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ribbon – May Arts
I made this card for Stampin’ Cat Studio to showcase this extremely CUTE cat stamp and the cool BoBunny paper. If you look closely you can see the black glitter on the paper. Very pretty. Lisa is still laughing at me and my reaction to the kitty! Thank you for your visit.
- Patterned papers – Pink Paislee “Butterfly Garden” collection
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and Memory Box “Valerian Flourish”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Flower – KaiserCraft
- Flower center – made with Bottle Cap, Inc. image with Epoxy Dot overlay
I created this card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #199. Paper edges and the flower were inked with ColorBox Chalk Ink for some added color. The flourish die is very intricate–something pretty new from Memory Box. The papers and image are new materials I put together for Stampin’ Cat Studio for today’s What’s New, Pussycat? open house. I hope you enjoyed your visit.