- Stamp (snowman) – Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz – Mini Blueprints – CMS 136
- Patterned paper – Authentique – Nostalgia Three
- Dies –
- Simon Says Stamp – Melody Snowflake
- Lawn Fawn – Mini Snowflakes
- Ephemera – Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ephemera Pack – Festive
- Chipboard Quote Chip (Joy) – Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Christmas Words and Phrases
- Candy Cane Chipboard – Echo Park Decorative Brads & Chipboard – Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Mini Snowflake Ornament – Darice
- Wooden Christmas Tree – Sierra Pacific Crafts
- Ribbon and Ric-Rac
This is one of my favorite kinds of projects: creating a tag and combining a lot of different products from a lot of different companies! I created this tag for an exchange with my online cardmaking group. It also fit perfectly with a color challenge at The Paper Players. I started out by covering a plain manila tag with the patterned paper. I stamped out the snowman and colored the background on the image with some Evergreen Bough Distress Ink and used some of my Posca pens to color details on the snowman and to make the snow. I edged most of the elements with Medieval Blue Versafine Clair ink and then fit the die-cut snowflakes and all of the other little pieces together to form my composition. I edged the tag in blue ink as well and then tied the ribbon and ric-rac through the tag’s hole and attached the little snowflake ornament. This was really fun to make and I popped it in the mail to the recipient today. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge: The Paper Players Colour Challenge #422
December 13th, 2018 at 10:33 pm
December 14th, 2018 at 5:37 am
I would love to receive this tag on a gift! So festive! Love all the embellishments and layers! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!
December 14th, 2018 at 9:30 pm
What a beautiful tag! So much gorgeous detail. Thank so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!