- Paper – Authentique “Jubilee Six,” “Jubilee Two”
- Dies –
- My Favorite Things “Stitched Traditional Tag”
- Lawn Fawn “Stitched Circle Frames”
- Stamps – Avery Elle “Loads of Wishes”
- Cardstock – KaiserCard – Eggshell and Sprout
- Embossing Powder – Ranger – “Tea Rose”
- Ink – Ranger Distress Ink – Ripe Persimmon
This is another Easter card I created using the Authentique papers from the “Jubilee” collections. I cut the bunny image from the “Jubilee Six” paper with the My Favorite Things tag die, which is the centerpiece of the card. The background (green print) panel and the carrot strip are both from Jubilee papers as well. All of the cut pieces were edged with Ripe Persimmon ink to tie the elements together. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge: City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 403 – Is Anybunny There?
March 14th, 2018 at 7:03 am
Beautiful card, love the vintage image.
March 14th, 2018 at 9:32 am
Very sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!
March 18th, 2018 at 12:26 am
What a great vintage image and I love the way you’ve designed with the patterned papers. Thanks for joining The Library.
March 18th, 2018 at 12:29 am
Sorry, I meant …..Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. !!!