- Stamps –
- Whipper Snapper Designs “Cute Bunny Butt”
- Printworks “Hoppity Easter”
- Die – Little B “Labels”
- Patterned paper – American Crafts “Lovely Bunny” (both sides)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Brads – Making Memories – Sherbet Flower Brads
I colored this nice bunny image with Copic markers in bright colors. I layered the patterned papers onto a square card base and placed the sentiment at an angle. That accentuates the whimsical sentiment that I’ve had in my stash for years! I repeated the springy look by adding some flower brads to the edges, and yes I’ve had those from the days when we put brads on every card or paper project! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!
- Stamps – TCP “Spring Fling” N-8635 CL
- Die – TCP “Lacy Petal Posies” CutUps – 075
- Corner Punch – Fiskars “Romantique”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
Bunny? I think so! I just couldn’t resist pulling this one out! I colored the stamped image with Copic markers. I layered the image on top of the lacy flower die-cut. The Cat’s Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #310 – Bunnies challenge is nearly complete, but here is an honorary bunny! Enjoy your day.
- Stamps –
- We R Memory Keepers – “Bunny”
- Memory Box – “Spiral Flower”
- Lawn Fawn – “Milo’s ABCs” (spelling out “Bunny Hugs”)
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Frames”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs “Easter Parade”
- Glitter Button – American Crafts
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Paper Accents
- Twine – Doodlebug Designs
Here is an Easter card, complete with a bunny and eggs! Challenge #15 at Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group is to make an Easter or Spring card this time around. I was inspired by Mojo Monday Sketch #390. I added some little touches of color with Copic markers to the stamped bunny and created the sentiment with my Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set (Milo’s ABCs). Both of the dies I used are from a Simon Says Stamp set (Frames). I heat embossed the little Memory Box flower stamp and then attached a sparkly button on top for a handmade embellishment. The papers feature lots of Springtime colors. Thanks for visiting by today.
- Stamps – We R Memory Keepers “Peep” set
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Paper Lace Ribbon – Creative Imaginations
- Corner punch – Fiskars
- Pastel Flower Bling – Creative Impressions
- Cardstock – Dots – BoBunny
- Cardstock – Solid – Bazzill
I’m mailing out a shipment of cards to Operation Write Home (OWH) today. The OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge this week is a call for Easter cards. So I stamped this little chick and surrounded it with pastel cardstock and a little bling. It has been so cold that it was fun to create something a little bit Spring-y. Thanks for visiting today!
- Card Sketch – Operation Write Home Stars and Stripes Card Sketch #59
- Stamps – “Bunny Fluffles” by Stampendous and “Hoppity Easter” by PrintWorks
- Patterned papers – “Delightful collection” and “Purple Pansy” by Little Yellow Bicycle
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Colored image with Copic markers and Sakura Jelly Roll pens. Inked edges with ColorBox Rosebud ink.
This is my first Operation Write Home (OWH) Easter card. I really like this sketch–nice and simple. The deadline for completing Easter cards for shipment is March 18th, so I need to get busy. I just got my official rubber stamp for OWH (to use to stamp the back of each card). I’m set to go.