- Paper – Authentique “Jubilee Six,” “Jubilee Two”
- Dies –
- My Favorite Things “Stitched Traditional Tag”
- Lawn Fawn “Stitched Circle Frames”
- Stamps – Avery Elle “Loads of Wishes”
- Cardstock – KaiserCard – Eggshell and Sprout
- Embossing Powder – Ranger – “Tea Rose”
- Ink – Ranger Distress Ink – Ripe Persimmon
This is another Easter card I created using the Authentique papers from the “Jubilee” collections. I cut the bunny image from the “Jubilee Six” paper with the My Favorite Things tag die, which is the centerpiece of the card. The background (green print) panel and the carrot strip are both from Jubilee papers as well. All of the cut pieces were edged with Ripe Persimmon ink to tie the elements together. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge: City Crafter Challenge Blog Week 403 – Is Anybunny There?
- Patterned paper –
- Card base – Authentique Jubilee Two Collection: “Authentique Lace Two”
- Bunny image – Authentique Jubiliee Collection: “Jubilee Two”
- Die – Lawn Fawn “Scalloped Rectangle Stackables”
- Stamp – Avery Elle “Loads of Wishes”
- Washi tape
- Ranger Distress Ink – Walnut Stain
- Miniature trowel
I designed this card for a class I’m teaching at Runaway Art and Craft Studio (class description). This is one of four Easter cards in the class, all using Authentique Easter papers. The image with the bunny and chicks comes from the Authentique Jubilee paper collection. I cut the bunny image from that collection, added a strip of washi tape and inked the edges to keep a vintage look. I added a small trowel, tying twine around the handle with a bow for an additional Spring touch. I’ve been waiting to find the perfect excuse to use those little trowels–they’re so doggone cute! I stamped the sentiment and adhered the entire thing to the card base (made from another lovely Authentique paper) that I die cut for a scalloped edge. A very simple card to share some Easter joy. Thanks for stopping by.
Challenge: Inspiration Destination Challenge #145 – Anything Goes
- Stamps –
- Whipper Snapper Designs “Cute Bunny Butt”
- Printworks “Hoppity Easter”
- Die – Little B “Labels”
- Patterned paper – American Crafts “Lovely Bunny” (both sides)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Brads – Making Memories – Sherbet Flower Brads
I colored this nice bunny image with Copic markers in bright colors. I layered the patterned papers onto a square card base and placed the sentiment at an angle. That accentuates the whimsical sentiment that I’ve had in my stash for years! I repeated the springy look by adding some flower brads to the edges, and yes I’ve had those from the days when we put brads on every card or paper project! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!
- Stamps – TCP “Spring Fling” N-8635 CL
- Die – TCP “Lacy Petal Posies” CutUps – 075
- Corner Punch – Fiskars “Romantique”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
Bunny? I think so! I just couldn’t resist pulling this one out! I colored the stamped image with Copic markers. I layered the image on top of the lacy flower die-cut. The Cat’s Pajamas Tuesday Challenge #310 – Bunnies challenge is nearly complete, but here is an honorary bunny! Enjoy your day.
- Stamps –
- We R Memory Keepers – “Bunny”
- Memory Box – “Spiral Flower”
- Lawn Fawn – “Milo’s ABCs” (spelling out “Bunny Hugs”)
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Frames”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs “Easter Parade”
- Glitter Button – American Crafts
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Paper Accents
- Twine – Doodlebug Designs
Here is an Easter card, complete with a bunny and eggs! Challenge #15 at Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group is to make an Easter or Spring card this time around. I was inspired by Mojo Monday Sketch #390. I added some little touches of color with Copic markers to the stamped bunny and created the sentiment with my Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set (Milo’s ABCs). Both of the dies I used are from a Simon Says Stamp set (Frames). I heat embossed the little Memory Box flower stamp and then attached a sparkly button on top for a handmade embellishment. The papers feature lots of Springtime colors. Thanks for visiting by today.
- Stamps – We R Memory Keepers “Peep” set
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Paper Lace Ribbon – Creative Imaginations
- Corner punch – Fiskars
- Pastel Flower Bling – Creative Impressions
- Cardstock – Dots – BoBunny
- Cardstock – Solid – Bazzill
I’m mailing out a shipment of cards to Operation Write Home (OWH) today. The OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge this week is a call for Easter cards. So I stamped this little chick and surrounded it with pastel cardstock and a little bling. It has been so cold that it was fun to create something a little bit Spring-y. Thanks for visiting today!