- Stamps – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection: Winter Watercolor and Festive Overlay
- Patterned paper – Pebbles – Cozy & Bright Collection – Winter Green
- Ranger Distress Ink – Evergreen Bough
- Silver Mirror Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Cardstock – Neenah
For this card, I started out with a Distress Ink background and then stamped the bird and sentiment on top. The detail of the chickadee stamp is really lovely and I didn’t want to detract from it with a lot of fussy stuff. I did add some glitz by layering the image with some patterned paper and then a layer of silver mirror cardstock. I added the silver ribbon for some visual interest and to repeat the silver again to tie it altogether while still keeping it clean and simple. I was inspired by the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch. Thanks for visiting.
Challenge – CAS(E) this Sketch #301
- Stamps – Memory Box “Snow Much Fun” set
- Dies –
- Memory Box “Snow Much Fun” set
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Patterned papers – Pebbles “Holly Jolly” collection
- Copic markers
- Cardstock Bazzill
This was a fun card to make, although pretty busy visually! I stamped these cute critters from Memory Box and colored them with Copic markers, then cut them out with the matching dies to make life easier! I used inspiration from the card sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for the design, inking the edges of the background pieces to try to separate them a little from each other visually. A happy card with cute animals! What could be better? Thanks for stopping by!
Challenge: Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #365
- Cupcake Stamps – Hero Arts “Cupcakes” ClearDesign
- Sentiment Stamp – “You Take the Cake” by The Cat’s Pajamas
- Images colored with Sakura Glaze pens and Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny polka dots
- Embossing plate – Sizzix “Harlequin” for Stampin’ Up
- Card edged with Ice Blue ColorBox Chalk Ink
This card is inspired by the Clean and Simple card sketch #131. This card is a perfect candidate to send off to Operation Write Home. They need lots of birthday cards.