- Dies all by Simon Says Stamp:
- Stitched Rectangles
- Merry Christmas
- Melody Snowflake
- Abby Snowflake
- Ranger Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
I created this card for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #25: White on White with a Touch of Color. I immediately thought of Winter cards for this color scheme. I applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with a foam applicator for a little contrast in the background for the snowflakes. I then added sequins and Wink of Stella sparkly ink around the snowflakes for a bit more frost. Finally, I layered the white “stitched” piece onto a white card. I really enjoyed making this card! Maybe it is because our normally mild Pacific Northwest weather was in the 90s once again today! Thanks for stopping by.
- Papers – Chickaniddy Crafts 365 Collection – “Daily Schedule” and “Measured Memories”
- Stamp – Avery Elle “Oh Happy Day” sentiment set
- Cardstock – Kraft (unknown source)
- Ranger Distress Ink – Pumice Stone
This is a super simple card design because the Chickaniddy Crafts patterned papers are the focus here. I popped up the sentiment panel with dimensional adhesive and applied Distress inks to blend the edges of each element. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Lawn Fawn “Chevron Backdrops”
- Die – Simon Says Stamp “Stamptember Thanks”
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Bling – Silver metal 3 mm dots
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ink – Hero Arts “Pool to Navy Ombre” ink pad
I created this clean and simple card using the Lawn Fawn chevron stamp that is great for backgrounds and used a die cut sentiment from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the design with Hero Arts ombre ink. The Addicted to CAS Challenge #68 was to use chevron on a clean and simple card. The Operation Write Home (OWH) – Our Daily Bread Challenge for July is a Thank You card. And I added a little bit of sparkle and shine to this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. It’s a three-fer! What fun! This might be my last OWH card. Maybe. Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps –
- Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi “Hydrangea”
- Simon Says Stamp “OWH – Brave” set
- Stencil – Stampers Anonymous Studio 490 Wendy Vecchi “Hydrangea”
- Ranger Distress Inks: Shaded Lilac, Victorian Velvet, Spun Sugar, Antique Linen, Mowed Lawn
- Cardstock – Ninah Solar White 80#
- Uni-Ball Signo Pen – white
This clean and simple (CAS) card features the hydrangea from a recent Stampers Anonymous stamp and stencil set. The Addicted to CAS Challenge #58 is to be inspired by the code word: Distress. I used Ranger Distress inks through the stencil after I stamped the hydrangea image. I also spattered dilluted Distress ink to tie the elements of the card together and still keep it one layer. I added some stippling with my white Signo pen to provide some texture and pattern to the image. This also fits the bill for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #14, which is to create a one layer Clean and Simple Card. It is pretty challenging to create a single layer card! This will be a perfect card to send in my Operation Write Home box. Thanks for stopping by.
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Merry Christmas” and Memory Box “Sussex Snowflake”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny – Snowy Serenade sparkles
- Snowflake Gemstone Crystals – Hero Arts
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling and Paper Accents
Die cuts and paper are the stars of this card. I used Sketch #314 at Clean & Simple Stamping. The card has some glimmer and shine in the patterned paper, the cardstock and the gemstone center in the main snowflake. Clean and Simple to be sure! Thanks for visiting.
- Die – Simon Says Stamp (Stamptember) “Thanks”
- Washi tape – Queen & Co. Trendy Tape
- Cardstock – Neenah & Paper Accents
I really enjoyed making this card, partially because of the sheer simplicity of it and also its clean design and color scheme. I used the current sketch at Clean & Simple Stamping (FTL 311). I’ve been hoarding a few rolls of washi tape for a couple of years, so I thought this might be a good time to pull it out. And based on my available stash, the black, white and red color scheme was a no brainer–plus I always like to add grey with those colors, so I mounted my base onto a grey card with dimensional adhesive. The die cut was made with a great new die from Simon Says Stamp. This will be a perfect Operation Write Home card. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – 100 Proof Press “Chipmunk”, Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Ranger Distress Inks – Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Spiced Marmalade
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this simple card while out among squirrels of this kind. We went camping in Central Oregon and fed our squirrel and chipmunk friends throughout the weekend. I colored the torn cardstock with Distress Inks to match the colors around me and those I used in the chipmunk image. I used the latest sketch at Freshly Made Sketches (#146) when I put this card together. I have been taken with torn paper edges lately–it seemed appropriate to tear and color the accents for a natural feel for this card. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
This is a baby Golden Mantled Ground Squirrel. I discovered him hanging out with his sibling and Mom (?) right by our campsite. Mom was begging for nut handouts and sitting on our laps while munching peanuts. The baby was not nearly as brazen! Is it cute or what??