- Paper – Steampunk image – Graphic45 “Steampunk Spells Collection”
- Paper – Hat, Black Lace and Chevron patterns – Bazzill “Arsenic & Lace” collection
- Paper – Orange – Basic Grey “Archaic: Rusty”
- Game Spinners – Tim Holtz Idea-ology
- Stamp – Hero Arts – Operation Write Home “Year Round Sentiments”
- Embossing powder – Stampendous Detail Silver
I made this card for my brother-in-law’s birthday. I used the Sketch #258 from Clean and Simple Stamping for inspiration. It was fun to use the image from the Graphic45 Steampunk paper as the focal point and then repeat some of the elements for an embellishment (you can see the embellishment more clearly in the close-up shot on the right). I embossed the sentiment so it was clearly visible on the darker patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by.