- Stamp set – My Favorite Things Odd Couple
- Die (love sentiment) – My Favorite Things Lots of Love
- Die (cloud) – Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow
- Die (stitched heart window) – Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs Love Notes
- Copic markers
I am still having a good time making Valentines, and again I’m featuring a cute critter. Gotta do it! Critters are just meant to be on Valentines! This is a simple card with just a few stamped images and a few dies. I was guided as I designed it by the sketch in the current challenge on the My Favorite Things website (sketch is shown below). Thanks for visiting today.
My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #580 (using the sketch below)
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #463 – My Heart Beets for You: Cards with Hearts and/or Vegetables
February 10th, 2022 at 8:27 pm
February 11th, 2022 at 3:42 am
This little mousey valentine is so stinkin cute!! I love the layered up die cute images!! Thanks for playing along with our “my heart beets for you” challenge over at SOS!!