- Stamp – Technique Tuesday “Greenhouse Crocus”
- Die – Technique Tuesday “Crocus”
- Ranger – Dina Wakley Media Clear Gesso
- Ranger – Texture Paste – Transparent Matte
- Patterned paper – 7 Gypsies
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray – White Linen
- Tim Holtz Stencil – Dot Fade
- Zig Clean Color markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Paper Accents
- Ribbon – Michael’s
I created the background for this card when I made a number of them a couple of weeks ago. There are layers of gesso, texture paste, and inks on patterned paper. To see details, check out my previous post.
I stamped this pretty crocus and then watercolored it with Zig Clean Color markers and a water brush. I then cut it out using the matching die and completed watercoloring the edges of the image before popping it up on the background. This qualified me for the Shopping our Stash Challenge #241 – White Out (No white paper showing)! It also fits the bill for the Mixed Media Mojo March 2016 Challenge: Springtime and Watercolor. Since we have crocus flowers popping up right now, this seemed appropriate for this time of year: almost Spring! Thanks for visiting.