I made a little collection of critter Valentines this year featuring Lawn Fawn stamps and dies. I’m keeping them in the family since I’m giving them to my mom to share. Maybe if I’m good, I’ll get one back!
I colored all of the cute critters with Copic markers with very simple blending and I used some patterned papers I had on hand to add some festive backgrounds. I’ll provide my supply list below and then I’ll give you a look at each card individually.
- Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets:
- Scent with Love stamps and dies
- Scent with Love Add-on stamps and dies
- Scootin’ By stamps and dies
- Stud Puffin stamps (for Sending Love sentiment)
- Stitched Hillside Borders die set
- Valentine Hearts Border die set
- Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames die set
- Grassy Hillside Borders die set
- Patterned papers:
- Echo Park Hello Valentine Collection – Be Mine Bouquet and Special Delivery
- American Crafts papers – 348946 and 359971
- Translucent vellum
- Copic markers
What better way to show you care than to share cupcakes?!
Of course, a skunk and fox would be playing together and celebrating Valentine’s Day!
We’ve got some skunk roping happening here.
Some critters are speed demons on their scooters; others prefer to rest on the sidelines!
We’ve got all kinds of happy here with a lovable skunk and fox.
Thanks for stopping by today. I really got into the card-making zone during the past few days. I hope you’ve enjoyed this little collection.
Festive Friday Challenge #FF0102 – Inspiration: Red, Pink, Hearts, Cute