- Stamps –
- Stampers Anonymous U4-960 (bugs)
- Hero Arts “Thanking of You”
- Dimensional stickers – EK Success
- Zig Clean Color markers
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
I created another card a buggy image for the insect challenge our card group is hosting. It also seemed to be a good fit for Challenge #91: Fly at Addicted to CAS. I created the background to have a scribbly, watercolored effect by using my Zig markers and a waterbrush. I stamped only the partial image from a long Stampers Anonymous woodmount stamp I’ve had in my collection for years. A very simple card. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Flourishes “Botanical Bookplates Vol. 1”
- Die – Spellbinders for Flourishes “Tailor-Made Classic Bookplate”
- Border punch – EK Success “Scallop Diamond” edger punch
- Twine – Little B – Naturals
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Secret Garden: Secret Garden Roses”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this card I colored the image with Zig Clean Color markers and blended the colors with a water brush. I chose Mojo Monday Sketch #440 to showcase the violets on the bookplate die-cut. I wrapped the background with some natural colored twine to bring out the light color of the trim in the image, tying it all together visually (so to speak!). Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – All from Hero Arts “OWH The Fox Says” set and “OWH Right at Home”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix Tim Hotz Alterations “Honeycomb” Texture Fades
- Border punch – EK Success “Dotted Wave” edger
- Patterned paper – Lawn Fawn “Polka Dot Bikini” (stars)
- Baker’s Twine – Doodlebug Designs
- Carstock – Bazzill
Just a quick post of a card I made with some more images I colored during Day 4 for The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. The Freshly Made Sketches sketch #176 was inspiration for this card. The stars were leftovers from a diecut I used on a previous card. Nothing wasted! I colored the foxes with Copics and popped up the foxes and stars with dimensional adhesive. This sentiment is perfect for Operation Write Home for a hero to send home. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Butterflies from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz “Papillon” set and A Muse Artstamps “Happy Anniversary,” and Impression Obsession “Harlequin” background stamp
- Ranger Alcohol Inks
- Delicata Gold ink pad
- Border punch – EK Success
- Bling – KI Memories/Hampton Art Self Adhesive Gems
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
I created this card for my friend Christy and her family at Runaway Art and Craft Studio in Salem. The shop has been open for one year now! It is such a great place for classes and supplies, and it is home to a creative community in the Willamette Valley. So I enjoyed making this card and delivering it to her Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamp – Penny Black “Paris”
- Border punch – EK Success “Fleur de Lis”
- Patterned paper – Kaiser Craft “Kaleidoscope”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
As I’ve made quite obvious in the naming of this post, I do not speak French! But that was the attempt from someone with a Spanish minor! I stamped this image from Penny Black and then colored it with watercolor pencils and a water brush. I used Sketch #137 from Freshly Made Sketches, which was perfect for this long image. Thanks for stopping by today.
Hello, my bloghopping friends! It is time again for the annual Operation Write Home Memorial Day Bloghop! I’m very happy to report that this is my third year participating as a blogger for this event. There are lots of blogs to visit. Please be sure to leave a comment at each one to add to the fun. If you scroll down, you will see a little blog candy for leaving a comment here as well.
- Stamp – Hero Arts Operation Write Home “You’re Always in my Heart” fundraiser set
- Patterned papers – Crate Paper “Paper Heart Collection: Define” (red) and Glitz “Dapper Dan” 6″ paper pack (blue)
- Border punch – EK Success “Argyle” edger punch
- Embellishments – Doodlebug Design Inc. “Sprinkles – Ladybug Assortment”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this “love” card using the versatile sketch: Operation Write Home Sketch #165. I stretched it a little bit so it would be appropriate for a male or female recipient with a red, white and blue color scheme. Thanks for visiting today! To return to the main OWH bloghop site, please click on the banner above.
For one lucky visitor leaving a comment on this post, I will select (via random.org) a winner of a 6X6″ Glitz paper pad (“Wild & Free”), pictured below. I will notify the winner on Tuesday, May 27th! Good luck and happy hopping!
- Rose die cut – K & Company Susan Winget Botanical Layered Accents
- Stamp – My Sentiments Exactly
- Cardstock – Bazzill and American Crafts
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Decorative Tile Set”
- Border punch – EK Success “English Ivy”
I needed to make a sympathy card and thought using one of the floral die cuts I’d been saving would be a nice option. I tried to keep it simple with several layers with mostly solid color cardstock. Thanks for visiting today.