- Stamps – All from Hero Arts “OWH The Fox Says” set and “OWH Right at Home”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix Tim Hotz Alterations “Honeycomb” Texture Fades
- Border punch – EK Success “Dotted Wave” edger
- Patterned paper – Lawn Fawn “Polka Dot Bikini” (stars)
- Baker’s Twine – Doodlebug Designs
- Carstock – Bazzill
Just a quick post of a card I made with some more images I colored during Day 4 for The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge. The Freshly Made Sketches sketch #176 was inspiration for this card. The stars were leftovers from a diecut I used on a previous card. Nothing wasted! I colored the foxes with Copics and popped up the foxes and stars with dimensional adhesive. This sentiment is perfect for Operation Write Home for a hero to send home. Thanks for visiting.
March 8th, 2015 at 6:04 pm
These little foxes are adorable. And I love your color combination. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!