- Die-cuts – K & Company “Rob and Bob Halloween Words & Icons”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Design, Inc. “BooVille”
- Sequins – Doodlebug Design, Inc.
- Cardstock – Paper Arts
I created this simple gatefold card using items I’ve had in my crafty stash for a while. Cardstock die-cuts featuring goofy, yet spooky characters and festive patterned paper made the card-front bright. Sequins give the card a little sparkle and they bring out the bright colors in the paper used.
On the right, you can see inside the card, where there is another die-cut. Thanks for visiting!
Challenge: Glitter ‘n Sparkle Challenge Blog – Challenge #273: Halloween.
- Die cuts – K & Co. Rob and Bob “Halloween Words and Icons”
- Embossing folder – We R Memory Keepers “Gemstones”
- Patterned paper – Pebbles “Trick or Treat”
- Ranger Distress Ink – Seedless Preserves
- Ranger Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
This is another card I created with the Halloween die-cuts that I’ve had for a number of years. The background is dry embossed with distress ink applied to the “hills” of the texture. This adds a subtle purple outline of the pattern on the grey cardstock. I sprayed it all with Perfect Pearls mist to give it a nice sheen. Thanks for visiting.
- Die cuts – K&Co. – Rob & Bob Halloween Words and Icons
- Patterned paper – Graphic 45 – “Twas the Night Before Christmas” collection
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Distress Ink – Black soot
This is a super simple card featuring some die cuts that I’ve had in my stash for a long time. I think more cards using these will be coming! My creative mojo has escaped me, so I’m keeping it simple. I inked the edges with black Distress Ink and scattered a few sequins to dress it up a bit. I thought it was kind of funny that i used some paper from a Christmas collection for the background on a Halloween card! Thanks for stopping by!
- Rose die cut – K & Company Susan Winget Botanical Layered Accents
- Stamp – My Sentiments Exactly
- Cardstock – Bazzill and American Crafts
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Decorative Tile Set”
- Border punch – EK Success “English Ivy”
I needed to make a sympathy card and thought using one of the floral die cuts I’d been saving would be a nice option. I tried to keep it simple with several layers with mostly solid color cardstock. Thanks for visiting today.