- Stamps – Altenew – Fresh Freesia
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug – Kassie’s Brocade
- Zig Clean Color watercolor markers
- Cardstock – BoBunny Violet Dot and Paper Accents Lavender Twilight
I stamped this pretty freesia on watercolor paper and colored it with Zig markers and a waterbrush. After I was finished watercoloring, I stamped the sentiment which is from the same Altenew clear stamp set. I used my Misti to get a nice, dark image. I’m a big fan of that tool! I wanted the card to be simple and elegant, so I used an embossed layer and offset it a bit to make the brocade embossing more visible. The Addicted to CAS challenge #89 – Petals is a current challenge and this is pretty clean and simple, so I’ll toss my hat in the ring. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Altnew “Fresh Freesia”
- Corner punch – Fiskars “Spiral”
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers
- Cardstock – Worldwin
- Watercolor paper – Canson Aquarelle 140 lb. cold press
This clean and simple, one-layer card features the lovely Altenew Freesia stamps. I’ll be giving this card to a friend who recently lost her mother. The coloring is done with Zig Clean Color markers and a water brush. It is so fun to watercolor with these–the results are actually quite remarkable (bad pun–sorry!). Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Altenew “Peony Scrolls”
- Dies –
- Memory Box “Amira Flourish”
- Lawn Fawn “Scripty Thanks”
- Patterned papers –
- Bella Blvd. Color Chaos Collection “Gulf Strandz”
- Ella & Viv “Watercolor Paradise #8”
- Rhinestones – A Muse Artstamps and Mark Richards Ltd.
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I played with a number of different elements and combinations before I landed on this final card! I used the sketch at Paper Players Sketch #251 as inspiration. I colored the stamped peony and leaves from Altenew with Copic markers and layered them on top of the Memory Box die cut. I added a few tiny rhinestones for a little sparkle. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Altenew “Vintage Roses” and Hero Arts “Mother’s Day Message”
- Patterned paper – Creative Imaginations – Christine Adolph “Boho”
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I’m late getting in the game here, but here is my Mom’s Mother’s Day card that I delivered today. I love a square card! I used the Clean & Simple Stamping Fall to Layout #11 (take two) as sketch inspiration to create this. I stamped with these wonderful Altenew stamps that you can layer together to make some lovely dimensional flowers. I used Colorbox Chalk Inks to layer the color on these roses and leaves. Thanks for visiting today.