- Stamps – Altenew “Peony Scrolls”
- Dies –
- Memory Box “Amira Flourish”
- Lawn Fawn “Scripty Thanks”
- Patterned papers –
- Bella Blvd. Color Chaos Collection “Gulf Strandz”
- Ella & Viv “Watercolor Paradise #8”
- Rhinestones – A Muse Artstamps and Mark Richards Ltd.
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I played with a number of different elements and combinations before I landed on this final card! I used the sketch at Paper Players Sketch #251 as inspiration. I colored the stamped peony and leaves from Altenew with Copic markers and layered them on top of the Memory Box die cut. I added a few tiny rhinestones for a little sparkle. Thanks for visiting.
June 30th, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Beautiful card, love the peony stamp and how you used it.
July 1st, 2015 at 5:43 am
I love your pretty peony card…mine are actually blooming right now! I just love that flourish,too. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!
July 2nd, 2015 at 4:24 pm
This is just beautiful! Love the pretty peony and the color combo! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX