- Stamps – Art Impressions – Valentine Critters Set
- Die – AlteNew – Pierced Mat Die
- Stencil – Newton’s Nook – Tree Rings
- Patterned paper – Photoplay – Thief of Hearts
- Cardstock – Bazzill Bling and BoBunny
I made this Valentine for my son, who is an Oregon State University student (and they’re the Beavers–Go Beavs!). He is a fan of cute animals, so this is right up his alley–and mine! I colored the beaver image with Copic markers and emulated the heart motif in the patterned paper in the heart he is clutching. The tree stump is created by applying Distress ink through a stencil. This was a fun card to piece together! Thanks for stopping by.