- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Oh Chute”
- Dies –
- The Cat’s Pajamas “Stitched Clouds”
- My Favorite Things Die-namics “Sun, Moon & Stars”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Hey Girl” 6 X 6” paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Copic markers
I created this card for Challenge #321 – Paper Piecing at The Cat’s Pajamas blog. I always enjoy to do paper piecing with small prints on TCP stamps—especially the hot air balloons and parachutes. I colored the bunny and bow with Copic markers. This is a very clean and simple card—with the three patterned papers, I didn’t want to make it any busier! Bun-Bun is so nicely flopped as he drops down in his parachute. Not sure that he should be so relaxed! Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps –
- Impression Obsession MC181 “Cupcake”
- Avery Elle “Oh Happy Day”
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny Secret Garden Collection: Roses (both sides)
- Markers – KaiserCraft metallic gel pens
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I’m doing a little catching up on cardmaking while I have a few days off. I’ve had this stamp set for a long time and it is always fun to pull something out of my stash. I decided to pick up on the roses on some of the cupcakes and repeat roses with the patterned paper. I colored the cupcakes with KaiserCraft gel pens that really work well with their 0.6mm tips for fine lines.
I created this card using a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #250. Unfortunately, I forgot to link it over there until the deadline had passed! Oh well! I will be linking to The Paper Players current challenge, which is #309: Something Sweet. A group of stamping friends and I have been virtually getting together for two years, so we decided to make cupcake cards for the occasion and this is mine. Thanks for stopping by.
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp –
- “Quadrangle Frames”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
I created this card without doing any stamping, which is fun to do once in awhile (but I do love my stamping!). This is a very simple design and could qualify as a masculine card. I made it in response to the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #52: “Cut it Out,” which is to use die cuts on a card. The Shopping our Stash Challenge #265 is to use a word die and on this card, the sentiment is the focal point. That’s it for now. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Hero Arts – CL947 “Color Layering Large Orchid”
- Ranger – Distress Crayons
- Ranger – Distress Inks
- Distress Watercolor cardstock
- Bazzill cardstock – Bouquet
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
I created this card for a 90-minute scramble #138 on the Hero Arts Flickr site. Our challenge was to use solid stamps and outline stamps together. I used Distress Crayons directly on the outline stamp and spritzed it with water. I did a similar watercolor technique for the solid stamps and stems, only using Distress Inks. I added some water splatters and the sentiment to finish off the image. I then adhered it with a strip of purple cardstock and popped the whole thing up with dimensional adhesive. Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps – Poppystamps “Ooh La La”
Dies – Spellbinders –
Floral Doily Motifs
Standard Circles Large
Patterned papers – Authentique “Everlasting” Collection: Promise and Timeless
Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this card with the current sketch at Mojo Monday: #461. A cardmaking group I belong to has a challenge to create a black and white card, so I set out to use this penguin set. It is very simple, using several patterned papers layered together with the image. Thanks for visiting.
Just a quick post to show a two-page spread from my journal. I created this during my Dina Wakley class marathon last weekend when she came to Salem. It is not obvious from the photo, but the tags are in little pockets and can be pulled out. I used Dina’s acrylic paint, stencils, stamps and Ranger’s Tim Holtz tissue. Lots of fun!
- Stamp and stencil set – Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 “Hydrangea”
- Die (Tag) – Simon Says Stamp “Medium Tags”
- Stamp (Sentiment) – Simon Says Stamp “Happy & Smile” set
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden”
- Ranger Distress inks – Shaded Lilac, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, and Crushed Olive
- Embossing paste – translucent – Wendy Vecchi Studio 490
- Sequins – Simon Says Stamp – Assorted Moonshine
- Cardstock – Paper Accents “Lavender Twilight”
I created this card for my sister’s birthday. I had created a number of images with the hydrangea stamp and stencil set when I was demonstrating with them at Runaway Art and Craft Studio in Salem, Oregon. After I stamped and colored this image with Distress inks, I added some translucent embossing paste over the flowers to add some texture. I put the image together with a birthday tag colored with matching Distress ink and added some sequin sparkle. This Anything Goes card fits the Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge this week and the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge, too. Thanks for visiting.