- Stamps – Hero Arts – CL947 “Color Layering Large Orchid”
- Ranger – Distress Crayons
- Ranger – Distress Inks
- Distress Watercolor cardstock
- Bazzill cardstock – Bouquet
- Neenah Solar White cardstock
I created this card for a 90-minute scramble #138 on the Hero Arts Flickr site. Our challenge was to use solid stamps and outline stamps together. I used Distress Crayons directly on the outline stamp and spritzed it with water. I did a similar watercolor technique for the solid stamps and stems, only using Distress Inks. I added some water splatters and the sentiment to finish off the image. I then adhered it with a strip of purple cardstock and popped the whole thing up with dimensional adhesive. Thanks for stopping by.