- Stamps – Lawn Fawn “Into the Woods” and Simon Says Stamp “Giving Thanks”
- Patterned papers – Lawn Fawn “Into the Woods”
- Sequins – Lawn Fawn “Lawn Ornaments”
- Border punch – Martha Stewart “Zig Zag” Edge Punch
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I really like this stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I am pretty sure that this little creature is a raccoon, but it has a kind of skunk-like tail, so I can’t be absolutely sure! I had fun making this card and it is the only Thanksgiving card I made this year. It is perfect for the “Thankful” challenge at 365 Cards for Day 331. I haven’t played with sequins for a long time, so I had a good time with this card! Have a very happy Thanksgiving!
- Stamps – Magenta heart and Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles” and “Standard Circles”
- Die – Simon Says Stamp “Tilted Banners”
- Patterned paper – Echo Park “Yours Truly: Crush”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
This card features four die cuts, in response to the challenge at 365 Cards this week for Day 329, to use at least three different die cuts on a card. This is another Valentine for my Operation Write Home collection that I’m putting together before the end of the year. It was fun put together a design that repeats the circle motif with both the die cuts and the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings” clear set
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Tri Square”
- Patterned papers – American Crafts Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Polka Dots”
- Stampendous “Detail White” embossing powder
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this card, I used Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Sketch #199 as inspiration. I decided to emboss the entire background to add a little visual interest to all of that negative space. For the top square, I used patterned paper and embossed a heart I stamped with the Simon Says Stamp set, using white powder. For the second, I stamped the background with a heart pattern in the set and then over-stamped the sentiment with black ink. For the final square, I used the patterned paper for both the little envelope and the background, popping up the envelope with a bit more dimensional adhesive. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Penny Black “Loads of Love”
- Patterned papers – American Crafts “Hugs & Kisses” and “All My Heart”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Ric Rac
I created this card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #320, even though I didn’t get my card linked up over there quickly enough! It is another Valentine for Operation Write Home with a friendly hedgehog. I colored the hedgehog with Copic markers and tried to bring out a little bit of the blue green in the papers in highlights of his spikes, blending it in with the greys. Then again, it may have just been a bad day at the hedgehog salon. May yours be better! Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Mini Blueprints” set
- Ranger Distress Inks – Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, and Mowed Lawn
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
- Krylon gold pen
I made a set of 10 of these trading cards to exchange with my Craft Stamper group. We meet monthly and exchange ATCs and ideas from things we learn from Craft Stamper magazine. This design was inspired by an Andy Warhol technique featured in the November 2013 issue. I used Ranger Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls mists to create the background. I then stamped the tree in the same color as I applied to the background, and made a metallic gold border around the edge of the cards with a Krylon gold pen. I inked and stamped another tree image in Mowed Lawn green, cut it out and popped it up with dimensional adhesive to give the tree some visual interest. Finally, I added accents on the tree with Sakura Jelly Roll pens. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamp – Magenta Cat of the Month “Blondie”
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments” from the Operation Write Home collection
- Stamps – Emily Hilton “Movember” stamp set from Craft Stamper (created for male cancer awareness)
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This will make a fun Operation Write Home card for someone who has a great sense of humor to send to a kindred spirit! I made this card with inspiration and stamps from the November issue of Craft Stamper magazine (the glasses and moustache). Beware the cat in disguise. Have a great day!
- Patterned paper – Echo Park Love Story collection “Snapshots”
- Die cut – made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Floral Doily Motifs” die set
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Cardstock – WorldWin
- Ranger Distress Inks: Victorian Velvet and Walnut Stain
This is a very simple, kind of vintage-looking card for my Operation Write Home Valentine and Love box I’ll be sending off at the end of the year. The challenge for Day 318 over at 365 Cards was to make a card using the word Love. I applied Distress Inks to all of the elements of this card to “age” it a bit. The imagery all comes from the Echo Park paper. Thanks for visiting.
- Die cut – made with Memory Box “Sofia Heart” die
- Stamp – Hero Arts “You’re Always in my Heart” stamp set
- Patterned paper – American Crafts Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Washi tape – Queen and Company
- Cardstock – Bazzill and World Win
I made another Valentine for Operation Write Home today. This one features one of the sentiment stamps made by Hero Arts especially for Operation Write Home! This is for the Our Daily Bread Designs card challenge for November, which is to make Valentines and love cards. Each month this company will pay to ship up to two boxes of cards to the troops overseas, if we make 50 cards for this challenge. It looks like this will be #45, so we’re making good progress! Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – My Favorite Things “Valentine Flopsey”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Happy Day”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
Today’s card is a Valentine using OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch #198. I colored the bunny with Copic markers and cut it out, popping it up just a bit so he stands out nicely against the polka dot background. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Stampendous “Rooco Reach” and Simon Says Stamp “Lots of Hearts”
- Patterned Papers – Heidi Grace “Sunshowers” 8 X 8″ paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill and American Crafts
I get a kick out of this happy little raccoon. He’s carried a pumpkin before, and now he’s carrying a heart. I used Sketch #197 at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps. I colored the images with Copic markers. Lots of layers and clean lines. Thanks for stopping by today.