- Die cut – made with Memory Box “Sofia Heart” die
- Stamp – Hero Arts “You’re Always in my Heart” stamp set
- Patterned paper – American Crafts Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Washi tape – Queen and Company
- Cardstock – Bazzill and World Win
I made another Valentine for Operation Write Home today. This one features one of the sentiment stamps made by Hero Arts especially for Operation Write Home! This is for the Our Daily Bread Designs card challenge for November, which is to make Valentines and love cards. Each month this company will pay to ship up to two boxes of cards to the troops overseas, if we make 50 cards for this challenge. It looks like this will be #45, so we’re making good progress! Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – My Favorite Things “Valentine Flopsey”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Happy Day”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
Today’s card is a Valentine using OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch #198. I colored the bunny with Copic markers and cut it out, popping it up just a bit so he stands out nicely against the polka dot background. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Stampendous “Rooco Reach” and Simon Says Stamp “Lots of Hearts”
- Patterned Papers – Heidi Grace “Sunshowers” 8 X 8″ paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill and American Crafts
I get a kick out of this happy little raccoon. He’s carried a pumpkin before, and now he’s carrying a heart. I used Sketch #197 at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps. I colored the images with Copic markers. Lots of layers and clean lines. Thanks for stopping by today.
- Stamps – Simon Says Stamp – “Square Sayings”
- Patterned papers – Simple Stories “Take a Hike”
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This is a card for Operation Write Home. I used sketch #317 at Mojo Monday for inspiration and used up a few scraps in the process. I need to do a lot more of this to use up all of the odds and ends that I’ve accumulated! Stay tuned. I think there is some major paper piecing in my future. Thanks for the visit today.
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Wish”
- Patterned paper – Graphic 45 “Totally Wicked”
- Star Punch – EK Success
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty-Two”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I really like the bunnies featured in some of The Cat’s Pajamas stamps! This set is perfect for this card which I made for the Operation Write Home (OWH) Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown Challenge: Seeing Stars. I colored the image with Copic markers and popped up three punched stars in the lower left corner to balance out the composition. I’m trying to get going on my next box of OWH cards. My goal is to create 26 more cards for OWH before the end of the year! Eeek. So that means 25 after this one! Wish me luck. Thanks for visiting.