- Stamps – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings” clear set
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Tri Square”
- Patterned papers – American Crafts Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Polka Dots”
- Stampendous “Detail White” embossing powder
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this card, I used Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Sketch #199 as inspiration. I decided to emboss the entire background to add a little visual interest to all of that negative space. For the top square, I used patterned paper and embossed a heart I stamped with the Simon Says Stamp set, using white powder. For the second, I stamped the background with a heart pattern in the set and then over-stamped the sentiment with black ink. For the final square, I used the patterned paper for both the little envelope and the background, popping up the envelope with a bit more dimensional adhesive. Thanks for visiting.