- Stamps – Magenta heart and Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles” and “Standard Circles”
- Die – Simon Says Stamp “Tilted Banners”
- Patterned paper – Echo Park “Yours Truly: Crush”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
This card features four die cuts, in response to the challenge at 365 Cards this week for Day 329, to use at least three different die cuts on a card. This is another Valentine for my Operation Write Home collection that I’m putting together before the end of the year. It was fun put together a design that repeats the circle motif with both the die cuts and the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by.
Leave a comment | tags: cardmaking, die cuts, echo park, Hero Arts, Magenta stamps, Simon Says Stamp, stamping | posted in 365 Cards, OWH, Valentine
- Stamps – Simon Says Stamp “Square Sayings” clear set
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Tri Square”
- Patterned papers – American Crafts Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Polka Dots”
- Stampendous “Detail White” embossing powder
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this card, I used Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps Sketch #199 as inspiration. I decided to emboss the entire background to add a little visual interest to all of that negative space. For the top square, I used patterned paper and embossed a heart I stamped with the Simon Says Stamp set, using white powder. For the second, I stamped the background with a heart pattern in the set and then over-stamped the sentiment with black ink. For the final square, I used the patterned paper for both the little envelope and the background, popping up the envelope with a bit more dimensional adhesive. Thanks for visiting.
Leave a comment | tags: American Crafts, cardmaking, clean and simple stamping, cuttlebug, die cuts, embossing, stampendous, stamping | posted in Challenges, OWH, Valentine