- Die cut – made with Memory Box “Sofia Heart” die
- Stamp – Hero Arts “You’re Always in my Heart” stamp set
- Patterned paper – American Crafts Dear Lizzy “Lucky Charm” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Washi tape – Queen and Company
- Cardstock – Bazzill and World Win
I made another Valentine for Operation Write Home today. This one features one of the sentiment stamps made by Hero Arts especially for Operation Write Home! This is for the Our Daily Bread Designs card challenge for November, which is to make Valentines and love cards. Each month this company will pay to ship up to two boxes of cards to the troops overseas, if we make 50 cards for this challenge. It looks like this will be #45, so we’re making good progress! Thanks for visiting today.