- Stamp and Die set – Spellbinders Many Birthdays (Happy Birthday sentiment)
- Die set – Spellbinders Sakura Blossoms
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey 6 X 6″ pads: Eva, Blush, and Infuse
- Sequins – Little Things from Lucy’s Cards (lucys-shop.com) – Tiara
- Foam – Spellbinders Pop-Up Die Cutting Foam Sheets
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Gold embossing powder – Lawn Fawn
These cherry blossoms were perfect for a friend’s birthday card. I cut the flowers and leaves from some very old Basic Grey paper pads that I’ve had in my stash for years (I found dates of 2006 and 2008!). They’re kind of antique papers! Anyway, I save them for special projects because they were so lovely. I die cut foam and adhered the heat embossed sentiment onto the foam layer for some really nice dimension.
I layered the blossom die cuts in a variety of colors and patterns on top of the small cut-out panel. I used the “waste” for centers of the blossoms and added a gem on top to finish out the flowers. I then scattered sequins around the rest of the card to finish it up. Thanks for visiting.
March 9th, 2022 at 5:51 am
Gorgeous card, love how you you used the foam for dimension.