- Stamps – Hero Arts “You’re Always in my Heart” set
- Patterned paper – Reminisce “Let Freedom Ring”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny Dots
- Memory Box Pearl Stickers
I made this card for our new local stamp store, Runaway Art and Craft Studio, to showcase some patriotic papers and stamps they got in for the 4th. I used a sketch from 365Cards Day 174. I used Ranger Distress Inks around the edges of the various elements and also a shot of my homemade ink spray that I made from Distress Ink Reinkers and water. This would make a good Any Hero card for Operation Write Home–not for them to send home, but for them to receive with a note. Have a great day–it is a warm one here in the Pacific Northwest!
- Stamps – Layers of Color Art Stamps “Flutterescent” set (butterflies) and Printworks “Thank You”
- Patterned papers – from Fancy Pants “Country Boutique” Paper Pad
- Cardstock – BoBunny
- Bling – Kaiser Pearls and Mark Richards Crystal Stickers
This is a clean and simple card. I stamped the butterflies on a tone on tone patterned paper and attached the panel with dimensional adhesive. I then popped up the sentiment banner and also have it extending past the card base for a little more visual interest. The sketch I used was from a pre-class challenge at Online Card Classes for Summer Card Camp 2. I’m excited that this “camp” will be beginning in a little over a week. These classes are always top-notch! Thanks for stopping by today.
- Stamps – Just Rite “Botanical Medallions & Banners”
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nested Medallion Label” dies
- Corner punches – Fiskars and Martha Stewart
- Patterned cardstock – Chatterbox “Fine Engraved Paper” – Alabaster
- Cardstock – BoBunny Dots and Bazzill
- Gems – Mark Richards – 3 mm crystal stickers
This week we had a party at work for two special ladies who had worked for the Legislature for over 60 years between them! That’s even longer than I’ve worked there! So I made these cards for them for us to write our good wishes as they go on to a more relaxing chapter in their lives. I colored the stamped images with Copic markers and added a little bit of bling. Thanks for visiting.
- Patterned papers – Reminisce “Celebration Dots,” “Celebration Chevron,” “Celebration Stripe,” “Celebration Stars”
- Die cut sticker – Reminisce “Made in the USA”
- Cardstock – Bazill
This is a very simple card that showcases a new Reminisce paper collection. The owner of our new LSS asked me to make some things using this collection to show shoppers some ideas. I used Sketch 245 at Clean and Simple Stamping as a guide for this. I thought the little flags might be kind of fun with the patriotic patterns. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – Studio G “Series 10”
- Patterned papers – Reminisce “Superheroes” and “Out of this World”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
One of my favorite themes for cards is kid cards! The patterned papers took the lead on this one, which I made for the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Midweek Throwdown Challenge this week: Cards 4 Kids. I particularly like the penguin super hero–he’s very cute! I hope this will bring a smile to a child’s face when they receive it from a real hero. Thanks for visiting!
- Stamp- PSX
- Patterned paper – Fancy Pants Designs “Swagger” by Nancie Rowe Janitz – 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Die cut – made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Resplendent Rectangles” set
- Baker’s twine – Doodlebug Design Co.
- Buttons – Vintage set from Buttons Galore
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Today is Father’s Day and this is my husband’s card. It features some perfect paper for masculine cards! Lots of hats and stripes, for example. The sentiment stamp is one of my oldest. The date on it is 1992, which makes it over 20 years old! It’s a classic! I also used a color scheme that is part of a challenge for the upcoming Online Card Classes Summer Card Camp 2. We were challenged to use 4 out of 5 of the following colors:
With this paper collection, I was able to nail it! I also double stamped the sentiment with Smokey Grey and Onyx Black Versafine ink. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – Hampton Art “Butterflies” with matching Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies
- Sentiment stamp – from Stampin’ Up “Sincere Salutations”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “In Bloom” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Decorative Tile Set”
- Tag – Darice “Core Tags”
- Pearls – Blue Hills Studio
- Cardstock – Bazzill
The Midweek Throwdown challenge this week at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps is to create a cards featuring Things With Wings. I used the matching cling stamp and die set from Hampton Art and Spellbinders for the butterflies. I repeated the pattern in the embossing folder with the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by.