- Stamps – Hampton Art “Butterflies” with matching Spellbinders Shapeabilities dies
- Sentiment stamp – from Stampin’ Up “Sincere Salutations”
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “In Bloom” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Decorative Tile Set”
- Tag – Darice “Core Tags”
- Pearls – Blue Hills Studio
- Cardstock – Bazzill
The Midweek Throwdown challenge this week at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps is to create a cards featuring Things With Wings. I used the matching cling stamp and die set from Hampton Art and Spellbinders for the butterflies. I repeated the pattern in the embossing folder with the patterned paper. Thanks for stopping by.