- Duck sticker and bubbles – Jolee’s Boutique
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Whimsical Happy Birthday”
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Nine”
- Patterned papers – Doodlebug Design Inc. “Take Note”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Border punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
I made this card for a rubber ducky lover. I saw these stickers some time ago and knew I had to use them for Olivia! The stickers are vellum, so the duck looks translucent which makes it look pretty realistic. I used Sketch #243 at Clean & Simple Stamping for inspiration. Hope your day is just ducky and thanks for stopping by.