- Stamps – Just Rite “Botanical Medallions & Banners”
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nested Medallion Label” dies
- Corner punches – Fiskars and Martha Stewart
- Patterned cardstock – Chatterbox “Fine Engraved Paper” – Alabaster
- Cardstock – BoBunny Dots and Bazzill
- Gems – Mark Richards – 3 mm crystal stickers
This week we had a party at work for two special ladies who had worked for the Legislature for over 60 years between them! That’s even longer than I’ve worked there! So I made these cards for them for us to write our good wishes as they go on to a more relaxing chapter in their lives. I colored the stamped images with Copic markers and added a little bit of bling. Thanks for visiting.