- Dies – Simon Says Stamp –
- “Quadrangle Frames”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
I created this card without doing any stamping, which is fun to do once in awhile (but I do love my stamping!). This is a very simple design and could qualify as a masculine card. I made it in response to the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #52: “Cut it Out,” which is to use die cuts on a card. The Shopping our Stash Challenge #265 is to use a word die and on this card, the sentiment is the focal point. That’s it for now. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp and stencil set – Stampers Anonymous Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 “Hydrangea”
- Die (Tag) – Simon Says Stamp “Medium Tags”
- Stamp (Sentiment) – Simon Says Stamp “Happy & Smile” set
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden”
- Ranger Distress inks – Shaded Lilac, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Peeled Paint, and Crushed Olive
- Embossing paste – translucent – Wendy Vecchi Studio 490
- Sequins – Simon Says Stamp – Assorted Moonshine
- Cardstock – Paper Accents “Lavender Twilight”
I created this card for my sister’s birthday. I had created a number of images with the hydrangea stamp and stencil set when I was demonstrating with them at Runaway Art and Craft Studio in Salem, Oregon. After I stamped and colored this image with Distress inks, I added some translucent embossing paste over the flowers to add some texture. I put the image together with a birthday tag colored with matching Distress ink and added some sequin sparkle. This Anything Goes card fits the Simon Says Stamp Blog Wednesday Challenge this week and the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge, too. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – My Favorite Things “Strike up the Band” set
- Die – My Favorite Things “Strike up the Band”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted Garden” 6″ X 6″ paper pad
- Simon Says Stamp Cardstock – Fog
- Copic markers
- Stampendous embossing powder – Detail White
- Hero Arts spray ink – Unicorn
There are so many cute bunnies in this stamp set from My Favorite Things! I’ve had these stamps and dies for a while, but hadn’t gotten a chance to use them on a card until now. I’m also entering this card in two challenges on the My Favorite Things blog: The Sketch #291 challenge and MFT Color Challenge #50. After I stamped and die cut the bunny, I colored it with Copics to match the MFT color challenge. I popped it up with dimensional adhesive on the patterned paper background that I spattered with white spray ink. I heat embossed the sentiment in white and added the musical notes from the stamp set. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Flourishes “Botanical Bookplates Vol. 1”
- Die – Spellbinders for Flourishes “Tailor-Made Classic Bookplate”
- Border punch – EK Success “Scallop Diamond” edger punch
- Twine – Little B – Naturals
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Secret Garden: Secret Garden Roses”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
For this card I colored the image with Zig Clean Color markers and blended the colors with a water brush. I chose Mojo Monday Sketch #440 to showcase the violets on the bookplate die-cut. I wrapped the background with some natural colored twine to bring out the light color of the trim in the image, tying it all together visually (so to speak!). Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Hero Arts
- CL416 – “Sweet Owls”
- CL738 – “Messages with Flourish”
- Dies –
- Hero Arts – DC150 – “Happy Stamp & Cut”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Sakura Glaze Pens
- Cardstock – BoBunny
I created this card in response to a challenge on the Hero Arts Flickr site. We had 90 minutes to create a card with some part of the inside showing from the outside–even when the card is closed. I decided to die cut a “window” on the outside looking into where I stamped the owl. I colored the owl with gel pens, used a die for the happy part of the sentiment and used half of one of the clear stamps in the “Messages with Flourish” set for birthday. This was a fun challenge so that I would pay more attention to the inside of my card! I pieced the patterned cardstock for a little variation. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamps – Hero Arts “OWH Stamp & Cut The Fox Says” and “OWH Lil Hoot” sets
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Two” and Simon Says Stamp “Frames”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Trail Mix Collection” and Glitz “Dapper Dan” 6 X 6″ paper pads
- Sequins – “Doodlebug Designs, Inc.
- Cardstock – BoBunny
Here is another kid’s card for my last Operation Write Home box. The Hero Arts foxes are colored with Copic markers. I added a few sequins to provide a little visual interest–just a very simple card. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – from Hero Arts “OWH Missing You” set
- Die – Hero Arts Frame cuts “Stylish Stars Fancy Dies”
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Key Lime Collection” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Here is a kid’s card for Operation Write Home, starring Mr. Squirrel! I used a Hero Arts star die cut as a backdrop for him. The patterned papers I used for the star and the chevron background are from BoBunny. I colored Mr. Squirrel, also from Hero Arts, with Copic markers. I popped the elements up slightly with thin dimensional adhesive. I was inspired by Sketch #194 at Freshly Made Sketches for this card design. Thanks for visiting.