- Stencils – Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz – Dot Fade and Stencil Girl – Leaf Poetry Stencil
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Newspaper Background”
- Modeling Paste – Viva Modellier Creme – Mother of Pearl and Viva Ferro – Gold iron
- Adirondak Dimension Pearls – Terra Cotta
- Tim Holtz Tissue Wrap – Melange
- Decorative Polyester Leaves
- Claudine Helluth Studio matte (gel) multi-medium
I created this 8 X 8″ canvas with a base of gesso and then added Ranger Distress Inks to give the background a little color. I then stamped the background with a newspaper stamp and applied some tissue wrap with matte gel medium. I added some dimension with modeling paste through stencils and painting a little paste directly onto the canvas. Finally, I attached the polyester leaves that I had in my stash with more gel medium. I drew some lines to accentuate the outline of the leaves with a fine line marker. This canvas has a lot of texture and Autumn color. I created it for the Mixed Media Mojo September Challenge, which is to create a mixed media project with a Fall theme and modeling or embossing paste. Thanks for visiting.