- Stamps – We R Memory Keepers “Peep” set
- Die cuts – made with Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Paper Lace Ribbon – Creative Imaginations
- Corner punch – Fiskars
- Pastel Flower Bling – Creative Impressions
- Cardstock – Dots – BoBunny
- Cardstock – Solid – Bazzill
I’m mailing out a shipment of cards to Operation Write Home (OWH) today. The OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge this week is a call for Easter cards. So I stamped this little chick and surrounded it with pastel cardstock and a little bling. It has been so cold that it was fun to create something a little bit Spring-y. Thanks for visiting today!