- Cupcake Stamps – Hero Arts “Cupcakes” ClearDesign
- Sentiment Stamp – “You Take the Cake” by The Cat’s Pajamas
- Images colored with Sakura Glaze pens and Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny polka dots
- Embossing plate – Sizzix “Harlequin” for Stampin’ Up
- Card edged with Ice Blue ColorBox Chalk Ink
This card is inspired by the Clean and Simple card sketch #131. This card is a perfect candidate to send off to Operation Write Home. They need lots of birthday cards.
March 15th, 2011 at 5:27 am
This card is going to make someone very happy! Great card! As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.