- Stamp – Inky Antics “New Year Cheer”
- Die – My Favorite Things “Pierced Rectangles”
- Distress Oxide Inks – Ranger – Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade
- Patterned paper – Authentique “Bountiful”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing powder – Lawn Fawn – gold
I created this card using a variety of items I’ve accumulated, both old and new. I’m challenging myself to use (and hopefully use-up!) things in my stash. I always make a few New Year’s cards to send to people who I didn’t quite get Christmas cards mailed to in time. I created the background for this one by combining three different Distress Oxide inks. I really like the calligraphic Inky Antics stamp and embossing it in gold seemed appropriate for New Year’s. I added a few sequins for a bit more sparkle. Thanks for visiting.
Paperminutes Challenge #519 Happy New Year
Papercraft Challenges #2 Happy New Year
- Stamps – Inky Antics “Baking Penguins” and Northwoods “Capital For You”
- Patterned papers – from Echo Park “For the Record 2” 6 X 6” paper pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I used Freshly Made Sketches #118 for this card. It is another penguin card for Operation Penguin at Operation Write Home. I have a lot of penguin stamps, as you may have guessed, so I am taking advantage of this event to use some of my penguins for the greater good! I colored this little guy with Copics and fussy cut him and popped him up. Enjoy! And thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Inky Antics “Italic Thank You”
- Die cut flower – made with Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Floral Doily Motifs”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix/Hero Arts “Chevrons & Flourishes set”
- Brad (flower center) – from My Mind’s Eye: Lush “Turquoise Decorative Brads” set
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Corner punch – Fiskars 4 in 1 “Spiral” embossing corner punch
I used Sketch #144 at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps for this thank you card. The color scheme is in response to 365 Cards Day 247 Color Challenge. This color scheme was a little bit of a stretch for me, but that’s why they call it a challenge! I repeated the swirl motif in the texture of the embossing folder and the BoBunny cardstock. The decorative corners also repeats a similar shape. Thanks for visiting today.