- Stamp – Inky Antics “New Year Cheer”
- Die – My Favorite Things “Pierced Rectangles”
- Distress Oxide Inks – Ranger – Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber, and Spiced Marmalade
- Patterned paper – Authentique “Bountiful”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Embossing powder – Lawn Fawn – gold
I created this card using a variety of items I’ve accumulated, both old and new. I’m challenging myself to use (and hopefully use-up!) things in my stash. I always make a few New Year’s cards to send to people who I didn’t quite get Christmas cards mailed to in time. I created the background for this one by combining three different Distress Oxide inks. I really like the calligraphic Inky Antics stamp and embossing it in gold seemed appropriate for New Year’s. I added a few sequins for a bit more sparkle. Thanks for visiting.