- Stamps –
- Ranger – Dina Wakley Media “Always Flowers”
- Inky Antics “Little Greeting”
- Patterned papers –
- Lawn Fawn “Spiffy Speckles – Strawberry Frosting” and “Spring Fling-Debbie”
- BoBunny “Serendipity”
- Dies – Art Impressions “Banner Double Stitched Dies
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Raffia – May Arts
- Inks –
- Versafine Clair – Twilight
- Ranger – Tim Holtz Distress – Twisted Citron
This was a fun card to make. I am a huge fan of Dina Wakley and her lovely floral stamps. I designed this card for a recent class I taught at Runaway Art and Craft Studio in Salem. I hadn’t done any paper piecing in a long time, but it worked quite well with this stamp. I stamped the flower onto the patterned papers in black ink and fussy-cut the flower from the pink and the stem and leaves from the green. I edged all of the pieces, including the die-cut banners, in Twisted Citron Distress Ink to bring out the same color as the leaves. Then I layered all of the pieces together and tied a bow around the top of the (top folding) card with pink raffia. Thanks for visiting.
June 12th, 2019 at 8:15 am
Beautiful card, your paper piecing turned out awesome.
June 12th, 2019 at 12:12 pm
Thanks so much, Dolores! I kind of forgot how much I liked to do it!