- Stamps –
- Lawn Fawn “Jump for Joy” set and “Wheelie Like You”
- Avery Elle “Petals and Stems” (sentiment)
- Patterned papers –
- Bella Blvd “Hello Autumn”
- Pebbles “Woodland Forest”
- Woodgrain tape – American Crafts
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this card for my son to give his good friend who was just diagnosed with Leukemia. They’ve been friends since kindergarten–and now they are high school seniors. I colored the critters with Copics and then fussy cut them. I didn’t want any white around the edges that the dies would leave (and I don’t have dies for all of the creatures anyway!). I edged all of the critters and leaves with black. I arranged the animals and added some sequins to jazz things up a bit. I stamped the sentiment on the woodgrain tape and cut a “tail” for a flag.
Critters and Creatures Linky Party 8
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Autumn
Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamp – Stampendous “Botanical Daffodil”
- Corner punch – EK Success Corner Adourner
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Pens – Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pens
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Gem – Mrs. Grossman’s “Accents Too!”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This is a wonderful Stampendous stamp made in the style of a botanical illustration. I colored the image with Sakura sparkle gel pens, inked the edges with ColorBox Chalk Ink and accented the card with ribbon. The October challenge at the Stampendous Blog is Fabulous Florals, so I think this fits the bill. I am giving this card to a friend of mine who recently broke her arm and needs a little cheering up. Have a great day today!
- Butterfly die cut – SEI “Field Notes: The Sample Box”
- Stamp – from Stampin’ Up “Sincere Salutations” set
- Patterned paper – from SEI “Bright Blossom” collection
- Border punch – EK Success “Diamond Lace” edger
- Cardstock – DCWV Solid Glitter Yellow and Bazzill Basics
I’m going through a butterfly phase here! This isn’t the last one either–another butterfly card is in the works! I really liked this sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping: Sketch #194. I enjoyed looking at the sketch and putting the pieces together to fit it. This card is in the mail to a magician friend who is under the weather. We hope it cheers Tom up. Thanks for stopping by today.