- Butterfly die cut – SEI “Field Notes: The Sample Box”
- Stamp – from Stampin’ Up “Sincere Salutations” set
- Patterned paper – from SEI “Bright Blossom” collection
- Border punch – EK Success “Diamond Lace” edger
- Cardstock – DCWV Solid Glitter Yellow and Bazzill Basics
I’m going through a butterfly phase here! This isn’t the last one either–another butterfly card is in the works! I really liked this sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping: Sketch #194. I enjoyed looking at the sketch and putting the pieces together to fit it. This card is in the mail to a magician friend who is under the weather. We hope it cheers Tom up. Thanks for stopping by today.