- Stamp – Stampendous “Botanical Daffodil”
- Corner punch – EK Success Corner Adourner
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Pens – Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pens
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Gem – Mrs. Grossman’s “Accents Too!”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This is a wonderful Stampendous stamp made in the style of a botanical illustration. I colored the image with Sakura sparkle gel pens, inked the edges with ColorBox Chalk Ink and accented the card with ribbon. The October challenge at the Stampendous Blog is Fabulous Florals, so I think this fits the bill. I am giving this card to a friend of mine who recently broke her arm and needs a little cheering up. Have a great day today!
October 13th, 2012 at 8:45 pm
October 15th, 2012 at 7:51 pm
Love how the sparkle gel pens look on that flower!