- Stamps –
- Lawn Fawn “Jump for Joy” set and “Wheelie Like You”
- Avery Elle “Petals and Stems” (sentiment)
- Patterned papers –
- Bella Blvd “Hello Autumn”
- Pebbles “Woodland Forest”
- Woodgrain tape – American Crafts
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this card for my son to give his good friend who was just diagnosed with Leukemia. They’ve been friends since kindergarten–and now they are high school seniors. I colored the critters with Copics and then fussy cut them. I didn’t want any white around the edges that the dies would leave (and I don’t have dies for all of the creatures anyway!). I edged all of the critters and leaves with black. I arranged the animals and added some sequins to jazz things up a bit. I stamped the sentiment on the woodgrain tape and cut a “tail” for a flag.
Thanks for visiting today.