- Sentiment stamp – “Clear Expressions” by Inkadinkado
- Patterned papers – All BoBunny, including “Gabrielle Elegance” (both sides: green bottom panel and right-hand butterfly panel) and “Chiffon Flourish”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities die cut – Labels Seventeen
- Lace – Carolace mini trimmings
- Other – pale blue vellum, 3M Photo Mount adhesive, StazOn Timber Brown ink, Pebbles Inc. I kan dee Chalks (edging on vellum and outside edge of card).
I recently purchased CardMaker’s Sketch Book, edited by Tanya Fox, and featuring the designs of Tami Mayberry who launched the Card Positioning Systems blog. I decided that I would work through the book and make each card, one by one! this is one of those card sketches.
March 7th, 2011 at 1:46 pm
Oh I love these papers and what a neat sketch to show them off together, your sentiment looks great on that vellum!